As a Gym Free Weight Factory, share with you. Sit-up fitness equipment is an auxiliary tool for sit-ups, which can make exercisers more relaxed and labor-saving when doing sit-ups. It can also correct the posture of sit-ups, allowing exercisers to take a correct Posture exercise to achieve the best exercise effect.
Weight Plates Bench
1. The position of your hands
In the traditional sit-ups, the hands and ten fingers are crossed behind the head. During the sit-ups, the head is often lifted with the help of the strength of the hands, which can easily cause neck muscles to strain. The correct method is to put your hands slightly close to your ears. For the first time contact, you can cross your hands on the abdomen to reduce the difficulty. When sitting up, you should let the abdomen force, instead of what we usually do, use the hands to lift the head up.
2. Power point
(1) When the feet are hooked on the lower sponge pad of the supine board, many people will use their feet to exert force to raise the body, which will increase the burden on the flexors of the thighs and hips, thereby reducing the role of the abdominal muscles. When the external force increases, the hips are often used to exert force to complete the action of sitting up, which can easily cause damage to the waist and coccyx.
(2) When getting up, the abdominal muscles exert force, pull the person up, keep the back slightly bent, do not stretch it straight, otherwise it will easily cause the back muscles to strain. You cannot use brute force in the borrowing project. If you can't get up, you need to rest.
When doing sports compliance tests, the calculation is based on the number of times a minute, leading many people to think that the faster the sit-ups, the better. This is a common problem for many sit-ups practitioners. In fact, this is not the case. The faster the speed, the less the pressure on the abdominal muscles will be. The correct method should be to slow down as much as possible to exercise the control ability of the abdominal muscles.
4. Get up height
(1) In the traditional sit-ups, you need to let your forehead touch your knees and then restore, that is, your upper body quickly rises from lying down to about 90. In fact, the rectus abdominis burden does not reach the heaviest stage before getting up to 45. Because in this starting stage, there is a synergistic effect of sternocleidomastoid muscle, pectoralis major, intercostal muscle, psoas minor, psoas major and iliac muscles.
(2) In the process of more than 45-90, due to the continuous shortening of the resistance arm from the upper center of gravity to the hip fulcrum, the burden of the crane role played by the abdominal muscles is getting smaller and smaller, and the burden on the rectus abdominis has not reached the maximum. weight. Only when the upper body rises to 45 is the best time for the resistance growth of the rectus abdominis.
Our company also has AB BenchBench on sale, welcome to contact us.